martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

Photo Shoot (2nd Part)

Hello everybody!!!

Here you are some photos from last Sunday when I was doing the Photo Shoot. It was really a nice photo shoot, but I have to tell you that I was a little nervous at first because it was my first Irish Photo Shoot but once I started doing it I felt very relaxed and moreover, I had a great time around Dublin. In fact, the photographer was very nice with me as well as helpul and he was telling me only good things about my acting so I was so grateful for that :)















































































































Enjoy it!

"Do your best Always because sooner or later Dreams Come True"!!

Good night,

Best Wishes,

Angela Doval.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario