viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

"Vampires Blues" Short Film

"Vampires Blues"

Hello, everybody!! It's been a long time since I wrote last time so I'll try to keep updating the blog
weekly :) Here you are another short film which is called, "Vampires Blues" and I worked on it as an actress
playing a Human vs Vampires.

"Vampires Blues", Behind the scenes.












On the other hand, I attach other pics from the Live perfomance we did during The Dublin Film Festival, near to Temple Bar.
"Live Performance", Vampires Blues.









"Live Performance", Vampires Blues.
















I hope you like the Short Film, here is the link https://www.stage32.com/media/923181297940049888
Enjoy it!! Thank you for your support! "Don't give up because sooner or later, you'll reach all your dreams", AD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario